How to Pair Your Phone on A 2019 Lexus ES
While we'd like to think that pairing a smartphone to our vehicles is easy, it can prove to be challenging as the technology updates. With the help of our Longo Lexpert, TJ Butler, we want to show you how easy it actually is to get your phone connected to your 2019 Lexus so that you can concentrate more on what matters most: driving.
Vehicle Applications: 2019 ES, LC, LS, NX, RC, UX
- Press the menu button and use the touchpad to select 'phone.' If this is the first time a phone has been paired to the vehicle, you'll be prompted with a message to confirm if you would like to move onto the next step.
- Make sure Bluetooth® is activated, then press 'yes' to confirm that you're pairing a device.
- On the vehicle display screen, you'll see your device's name; select the device's name to allow the phone and vehicle to communicate.
- Your device will prompt you with a few messages to allow the vehicle to access your contacts and call history (Apple/Android) and messages (Android).
- Once you allow access, the vehicle will finish the pairing process and transfer your contacts. Upon completion, you'll see 'transfer complete.' Congratulations, your phone is now paired and ready to use!
If you have any questions or difficulty pairing your smartphone device to your 2019 model Lexus, we welcome you to contact our Longo Lexpert, TJ Butler, at 626-580-6000 or by email: Treja.Butler@LongoLexus.com.